Keep your resin fresh in these tins - there are 6 different types - 1 OZ
- Blanco Copal - This copal has a light, sweet and very pleasant aroma. Among its uses for inspiration, attraction, invocation, happiness and celebration.
- Oro Copal - This gold Copal resin has a sweet and husky resinous aroma and is useful for creating or enhancing happiness, celebration, invocation and protection.
- Myan Copal - Mayan Copal resin incense burns fresh and fragrant and is said to have a sweet and husky resinous aroma. Copal is sacred to the indigenous cultures of the Central and South Americas.
- Dragons Blood Resin - Dragons blood is a resin produced from the fruit of the rattan palm tree, Daemonorops draco. Believed to be cleansing and antifungal, our Dragons Blood incense resin burns fresh and fragrant.
- Benzoin of Sumatra resin - burns fresh and fragrant and is said to be sweet and soothing. Some say it smells a vanilla-like. Derived from trees, benzoin is believed to have antiseptic, stimulant, expectorant and diuretic properties and is included in some medicines.
- Peruvian Myrrh Resin - has a warm earthy, woodsy fragrance, with slight balsamic undertones. Myrrh is typically blended with frankincense, pricley pear, peruvian copal and others. It has been used through out the ages as an ingredient in incense, perfumes, etc.
** Information contained on these pages is solely for your enjoyment. We can not provide medical advice or recipes as we are not health professionals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.